Fulfillment and Distribution
Proforma has perfected inventory warehousing and fulfillment by creating a customized fulfillment program that’s unique to each individual client. At Proforma, we believe that our client’s fulfillment needs are as unique and diverse as our clients themselves—that’s why no fulfillment process looks the same for us. We’ll work with you to gain a better mailing structure and will create a system that works. Proforma’s services are divided into four silos, that all ultimately work together to create a seamless operation. They are: receiving, warehousing, shipping and inventory control.
However, within those four main competencies, we offer:
- Custom Programs
- Company Store Programs
- Trade Show Programs
- Employment Incentive Programs
- Green Shipping Programs
- Forms Management
- Retail Grand Opening Kits
- Customer Service
- Call Center
- 58 Years Combined Fulfillment & Customer Service Experience
- International Shipping Experience
- Printing & Promotional Products
- Light Printing
- Silk Screen
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Company Stores
- FedEx, UPS, LTL & Courier
- Local Deliveries
- 3rd & 4th Party Logistics
- One-to-One Fulfillment
- Customer Tours of Fulfillment Center
- Kitting & Shrink-Wrapping
- Custom Packing Lists
- Our strength is in speed. At Proforma, we can distribute inventory to 80 percent of the country in 2 to 3 business days or less. That means your deadlines are met and your customers are happy.
- We provide both kitting and assembly for our clients—which includes assembling a number of SKUs into one bundled kit. We pride ourselves in leveraging our stature as a high-volume shipper to benefit our clients’ bottom line.
- Your inventory is shipped directly to us. From there, we process it through our distribution center and perform inspections on the products before stocking. This ensures that your customers receive a product you’re proud of—with no issues or injuries.
- Throughout your inventory’s stay in our distribution center, we’ll constantly monitor product levels and contact you when supplies need to be replenished. We’ll let you know how much needs to be ordered so your costs are minimized.
- We cut out the hassle of picking and shipping—leaving you to focus on the growth and success of your business.
- Proforma has the experience you need for successful fulfillment. Whether it involves hundreds or thousands of shipments, we’ll advise you on a shipping method that works for you.
- Our central location and economical warehouse allow for cost-effective service, high level fulfillment and fast turnaround.