A PRINT-READY PDF file with crops and bleeds is preferred.
SEND VIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER:
• 20 MB or less, send via email
• 20 MB or over, send via www.wetransfer.com
• Adobe InDesign CC or earlier (packaged)
• Adobe Illustrator CC or earlier (convert fonts to outlines and embed linked images)
• Adobe Photoshop CC or earlier (flattened)
• PDF files (Press ready)
NOTE: We cannot accept files created in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, or other programs not meant for commercial printing. However, we can recreate your design, if needed (design fees apply).
BLEEDS / NO BLEEDS
• 1/8” past edge (cut line) for bleeds
• 1/8” away from the edge (cut line) for no bleeds (ie. leave at least 1/8” margin around the edges).
Check out our HOW TO video on how to set-up bleeds in Adobe InDesign: Bleed Settings in InDesign
• CMYK (RGB is not acceptable for printing)
• Duotone & Monotone
• Pantone / Spot Color
Convert all fonts to “curves” or “outlines”.
If you prefer to supply your fonts with your artwork we accept the following:
• OpenType (cross-platform / MAC or PC)
• Postscript (MAC version only)
• Truetype (MAC version only)
NOTE: We are MAC based and PC fonts will not convert over to MAC
IMAGE FILE TYPES AND RESOLUTION:
Photos (Raster) must be 300 ppi
NOTE: Images less than 300 ppi are not suitable for print as the image may appear blurry and/or pixilated. Most images downloaded from websites are low resolution and copyright protected against reproduction.
VECTOR FILE TYPES
• and sometimes.pdf
NOTE: Saving a file, such as a .jpg, as an .eps, .ai, or .pdf does not make it a vector file.
Download PDF here: PrintingSpecs